Make Christmas about kindness this year: shop local and WIN a hamper for you and a friend
What could be better than spreading kindness while doing your Christmas shopping this year?
Produced in Kent, the membership organisation supporting the county’s independent artisan producers, is launching a Christmas Kindness competition, it’s an effortless way to support local and spread happiness.
Join in the festive fun and support your local shops, crafters, or producers to be in with a chance to WIN two Christmas hampers (worth over £500 each) filled with festive Kentish goodies – one for yourself and another for someone you think deserves some Christmas Kindness.
How to Enter
- Pop into participating shops (see below) or visit their online stores.
- Purchase a lovely local gift.
- Scan the Produced in Kent QR code at the till or follow the link on your e-receipt.
- Enter your details for the chance to win a hamper for yourself and a friend.
- Feel good about supporting local business.
- For a bonus entry – share a selfie on Instagram or Facebook (a post, not story) of yourself with your shopping and tag @ProducedinKent #ChristmasKindness
- Get the kids involved by spotting the Produced in Kent QR codes in stores.
- Purchase from as many participating businesses as you like, the more entries, the greater your chance of winning.
- Think about who your chosen co-winner might be, who deserves a treat this Christmas?
A wide range of producers and retailers catering for every festive need are taking part, as well as donating prizes to the hampers – including the Produced in Kent shop at Bluewater. For exceptional wines visit participating vineyards Balfour Winery and Simpsons Wine Estate, for beer gift inspiration visit Musket Brewery and the Old Dairy Brewery. For natural beauty products & more visit Fox & Bloom and Romney Marsh Wools, and for local spirits visit The Maidstone Distillery. For the full list of participating businesses and prizes visit www.producedinkent.co.uk/christmas-kindness.
From wrist warmers to wine; beer to bedding; art to artisan foods, Kent producers will have something for everyone this Christmas. Friends and family will be delighted with a gift from Kent, while your purchase will support the regional economy and the local community. It’s a win for everyone!
The campaign is being backed by Kent industry, including the generosity of sponsors Café Nucleus and FoodE by Oak Creative. The competition is open until 16th December 2022. A winner will be selected at random on 19th December and the hamper will be sent out to them and their nominated person in time for Christmas.
For the full terms and conditions of the competition visit www.producedinkent.co.uk/christmas-kindness.