Support Your Local #CaringCustomer Pledge.
To be a Caring Customer in the Support Your Local campaign, follow the #CaringCustomer Pledge. You can also share the #CaringCustomer badge on your social media pages.
As a Caring Customer who supports my local restaurants, pubs, cafes, tearooms and hotels when they open, I pledge to #RespectProtectEnjoy my local as follows:
Respect the place I am visiting
- I will book my table in advance and I am happy to pay a deposit if they ask
- I will give them plenty of notice if I wish to cancel or amend a booking
- I will tell them in advance if I have any special dietary requirements
- I understand that this is a difficult time for many businesses, and I will be patient and considerate
Protect myself, the staff and other customers
- I will cancel my booking if anyone in my party and/or household shows signs of having Covid-19
- I will follow the Government social distancing guidelines on my way to, and during my time at, the venue
- I am happy to provide the business with my contact details in advance
- I will follow any safety procedure I am asked to
- I will respect the other visitors
Enjoy my Experience
- I am proud to support Kent’s fabulous food and drink offering!
- I will share my experience with others on social media to help promote them
- I will leave a review online
- If I have any concerns about their safety protocol, I will speak to the person in charge, rather than leaving a negative review
Image credit: Key and Quill