Coming soon from Macknade: The Wine Club
If you enjoy a glass or two of vino and would like to explore and expand your knowledge, it’s time to meet The Macknade Wine Club.
Created by the team of wine experts and buyers at Macknade, this new subscription service champions the world’s most exciting winemakers and celebrates the seasons.
Launching in June, each monthly case will feature six or twelve wines carefully selected by the Macknade team, along with expert insight, inspired tasting notes and a seasonal recipe to pair with one of the wines.
Each case will highlight the wines of trusted merchants and winemakers while following a seasonal theme, with the first featuring summer wines to enjoy al fresco.
Finn Dunlop, Senior Purchasing Manager at Macknade says:
“Here at Macknade, we are passionate about discovering and celebrating new, independent and award-winning vineyards – whether it’s right here in Kent, or in more established wine regions throughout the world.
We are excited to share the knowledge and relationships we have gained, here at our Macknade Wine Store, with a wider audience.
The Macknade Wine club gives us a chance to recommend our favourite wines and share insight, just as we would in person”.
The Macknade Wine Club at a glance:
- 6 bottles of premium wine delivered on the first Friday of the month for £99 (Superior Selection)
- OR 12 bottles of wine on the first Friday of the month for £149 (Classic Selection) – customer can select monthly or bi-monthly
- Access to exciting, new, hard-to-find wines from across the globe, not available in-store
- Tasting notes and pairing suggestions in every case
- Seasonal Recipe from Macknade experts
- Delivery to your door
- Freedom to cancel at any time